Tuesday, September 2, 2008

On One Player and Finishing Second-String

Hi. Welcome to my blog. Hope you'll find it informative, as well as entertaining, inspiring, encouraging, but most of all honest.
I had fun fun fun recording my first solo cd One Player. And am having the time of my life promoting it. The Lord is indeed great! Hellsong, the carrier single, is bringing me places I've never been before. Like Praise Inc. and FM radio for example. Who would have thought I'd be an artist of Praise? Cool. I'm also meeting wonderful people from different churches, different ministries. Doors are opening. Galing!
In short, I'm in momentum.
I'm finishing second-string, the follow-up to One Player. Can't wait for you to hear the new songs. I'm particularly excited about one song. Secret muna. I hope the Lord uses it the way He did Hellsong o greater pa. Second-string will be in stores late October or early November, just in time for Christmas.
Oops. Lunch time!

No comments: