Thursday, September 18, 2008

Second-string sneak peek (song titles)


I am so happy. I finished recording vocals for "second-string" (my second cd) last night. It's finally done. We actually started recording a year ago. Tito Teddy Tipon (drummer) first, then acoustic guitar, Julius Bernales (bass player) next, Archie Salvador (Zelle's lead guitar) next, then finally me. It's all in Dennis Llante's (Kitchie Nadal's session guitar) hands na for the mixing.
And just because I'm overflowing I'll give you a sneak peek of the songs' titles. Only here in my official blog. 01 Overtake 02 Papalayo 03 Tinapay 04 I Am Free 05 Walang Imposible 06 Hiwaga 07 Brother Brother 08 While You Were Away 09 Kwento ng Buhay 10 Mayroong Nagmamahal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sige, pangitaon ko cds mo when i'm there.

iya_khin said...

hi....you know archie salvador? just curious...

i happened to know him long------- way back... :)

KlingeltoneKostenlos said...

Hello friends.
Ringtones are a trend for everyone. Ringtones are wary. Ringtones bring joyful melodies. Did your ringtone satisfy? Which phone do you have the best ringtone? I will introduce you to the most popular tunes in 2018, you can refer and leave a review for us.

Here are the top 5 ringtones that are loved by 2018, please install the ringtone by following the instructions below:
- Mile Ho Tum humko ringtone
- Swag Se Swagat ringtone
- Let Me Love You Marimba ringtone
- Havana Marimba ringtone
- Mere To Sare Savere ringtone
I need your comment. Free ringtones fongr people around the world. You can visit my homepage to learn and reference more ringtones:https://ringtonesmobile.net/