Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Gospel Jam Guesting

To be honest nanliit talaga ako nung Sunday. Mga alumni ba naman ng UP College of Music ang mga kasama ko. To Elise Cortez, thank you for singing along sa Ayoko Na. I heard you. Were you singing second voice? Ang ganda. I am deeply humbled. To Ferdie Medina, Bro ang lupit mo sa gitara. That's playing guitar the right way. Galing. To Anthony Elepano, Chef Tony, wow! My wife should have heard your story. The best ang Chef Tony Popcorn. Ang sarap! Thanks for the popcorn and buying my cds, man. Magsasama tayo uli.
To Direk Mark Aranal and Ate Jean Vicars (Ate daw o), congratulations! I'm so happy napatawa ko kayo at napaiyak. Direk Mark, nobody introduces me like you introduce me. Nakakataba ng puso. I really love contemporary and colloquial, kenkoy and jologs hahaha.
Thak you also kay Norman Chavez, Benedict Angeles, and Ron Cayabyab for backing me up.
Gospel Jam is held every Sunday 6-9pm at Conspiracy Cafe, 59 Visayas Ave. QC. Admission is free.

1 comment:

Joyce Burton Titular, the blogging beauty queen said...

Hey, Chef Tony REALLY has an amazing testimony. Have you tried his restaurant Cajun Red Rock? You might want to tell Maan to bring you there for Father's Day - hehehe... read my review of Cajun here - http://adventuresofabeautyqueen.wordpress.com
BTW, we're praying for your twins and expecting them to be home real soon...