Sunday, October 5, 2008

Original Filipino Worship Songs NEEDED

I’ll admit. I’m one who feels lagi na lang Hillsong ang tinutugtog ng mga worship teams sa churches.
Not that I dislike Hillsong. On the contrary I am SO amazed and inspired by their ministry. The Lord has greatly enlarged their territory! But I believe these guys from Hillsong would want us (Filipinos) to be inspired – to write our own songs and sing our own songs.
So I’m here to give a shout-out to all writers of original Filipino worship songs. Keep on writing. Don’t give up. Don’t stop. Pagtutulungan natin na maka-create ng venue where we can play these songs and worship. We’ll create momentum, by God’s grace.

3 comments:

jers said...

yes! amen to that! Gamitin rin natin sa pagpupuri ang wikang ipinagkaloob ng Diyos sa mga Pilipino :)

Unknown said...

Amen. I am inspired to write Christian songs since 2003 but I'm not a professional singer, I'm praying for the right person to sing for my composed songs in God's perfect time.I'm interested to join the Christian Music industry, one way to share the gospel and touch the heart of those who have no Jesus in their lives yet. To God be the glory!

yhok101 said...

Amen. We worship the same God, the same Spirit, the same truth. Siguradong ang kaloob at abilidad ay meron din tayo.